Sunday, March 21, 2010

Reception

I'm finally posting pictures of our reception which was 6 weeks ago. (We've been married 3 months, which is really hard to believe!) Kyle's cousin Shannon took our reception pictures and she did a great job. It was a really fun night, and everything went great thanks to my new fam. Kyle's mom did just about everything and his sister-in-laws helped too. Ashlee did our centerpieces which turned out fab. Even our nieces helped by taking gifts to the gift table. You can tell which adorable kids are our nieces and nephews because Kyle's mom bought them all matching deep red dresses and suits. It was great to have so many friends and family together at the same time. The only thing missing was my family in MI. I'm posting LOTS of pictures for them and I haven't learned yet how to make collages on here so they take up tons of room. The man in the black suit was our magician and was the hit of the party. I just have to mention that my hair looks awful and I know it. It's my fault, I didn't want to pay to have it done, so I just threw it up in a pony tail hoping it would stay tight all night. Needless to say, it didn't....

2 comments:

  1. Where do I begin?? LOVE the picture of Kyle picking you up - that one is a keeper!! LOVE the cake with the beautiful red flowers :) LOVE the tri-fold thing with all of your wedding pictures - that is so cool! And you look gorgeous, including your hair! I don't think it looks bad at all - you make such a gorgeous bride! Happy 3 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting lots of pictures for us! Wish I could have been there! Your nieces and nephews are so adorable. Everyone looked really nice! The cake and decorations were beautiful! And just so you know, this is going to say it's posted by Mitch, but I'm too lazy to sign out and resign in. I'm sure you know it's your favorite sister!!!

    ReplyDelete