Thursday, February 21, 2013

The "Angel Baby" you all speak of

I guess even angel babies are entitled to a meltdown here and there, especially when they eat dinner at the same time they should be going to bed. On a bright note, I think she is a fan of spaghettii!






In my defense, I really did have to blow on her food! It was hot. And the one with me teasing her, I was honestly just trying to make her laugh. But since you already think less of me at this point, I might as well post these as well...



After dinner snack (blueberry puffs)



After dinner bottle

She normally takes her last bottle an hour or two after dinner but like I said, it was her bedtime. I've never seen her so tired and hungry at the same time. It was hilarious.

4 comments:

  1. It was kind of sad....but funny too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.....she DOES know how to cry! She looks older. So cute, even when she's mad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! If you didn't have it on video, I never would have believed it. I've never seen her like that! So funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete