Saturday, April 6, 2013

A day of Firsts

Kyle has been extremely busy with work. He got his Realtor's license back in December and has been selling homes for Edge, which is a company that builds new homes. Like everything new that Kyle takes on, he seems to be a natural. He is putting in long hours, but his hard work is paying off. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to throw his phone in our garbage disposal sometimes, but for the most part I'm proud of his success and happy that he has found something he enjoys doing. He had been working 6 days a week in order to keep up on all of his emails and calls, but recently decided to take Tuesdays off. His phone still rings off the hook, but Bentlee and I get to have him around all day which we both love. This last Tuesday we decided to go to an indoor Aquatics Center in Lehi. Bentlee loves taking baths so we thought for sure she would have a blast in a giant bathtub full of little kidlets. Well, we were wrong- I guess it was slightly overwhelming. She made a pouty face the second we set her in the water, and she clung tightly to us the whole time. Whenever she got splashed in the face she started crying. (Did I mention it was Spring Break and there were kids everywhere?) At first she wouldn't let us put her in the yellow buckets, but she slowly....SLOWLY warmed up to them. And at one point we were tossing her back and forth which she loved. I'm hoping next time we go to a pool she will be more relaxed, because I plan to have LOTS of pool days this summer!





Since we didn't stay long at the pool, we took her to a playground where she went swinging for the first time. Again, we didn't the reaction we expected, but she didn't hate it either. She was just more interested in the kids playing around us.




1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun. I'm sure she'll warm up to the water. First time probably did seem a little strange to her. Wouldn't you love to know what goes on in their little minds?

    I'm glad things are going so well for Kyle!

    ReplyDelete