Friday, May 24, 2013

Easter with the Haskell's

Yep. I'm that behind.

I never got around to taking Bentlee outside in her Easter dress, so these pictures are the best I have. Still cute, yes??





Her knees always get caught on her dresses, but that doesn't stop her from crawling around




Easter was super fun at the Haskell house, as always. Grandma Max went above and beyond and had an awesome Easter Egg hunt for the kids. For the babies, she spread a blanket on the ground and filled it with toys and yummy baby treats. Bentlee even found a $2 bill in one of the eggs, and wouldn't let it go. She knows. 









I've been feeling so blessed lately with all that I have, and my amazing in-laws (all 23 of them) are one of the many reasons why. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment