Friday, June 18, 2010

Forest Falls

Since my parent's visit, we have discovered so many things we wish we would have done with them. I gave a massage to a lady in my aerobics class at the gym and went to her house in Forest Falls which is pretty close to us. On the way, just three minutes from our apartment, I found this:


No mom, I didn't take these while I was driving. I brought the camera a week later when Kyle and I drove to a campground in the mountains near Forest Falls and made tin foil dinners with our friends Cody and Laura and their kids, Max and Layla. It was so pretty and lots of fun. Next time we want to camp for a night. We always have a blast with the Shirley's.




I guess the combination of tin foil dinners and marshmellows reminded Laura and I about Girl's camp and the game "Chubby Bunny"....

Which led to a challenge between Kyle and Cody once we taught them the rules of the game...

Which led to this.





No comments:

Post a Comment