Wednesday, August 4, 2010

cAmPiNg

The last few minutes of the sunset...I was too late.
We had 5 desserts in one night. We got ice cream before dinner and then later roasted s'mores and starbursts over the fire, and had hot chocolate and dutch oven apple crisp. Did I mention that I love camping?
This is taken from the beach and our campsite is just right over that incline.



Kyle had a blast on this beach because he had boys and toys to play with. I'm always content to just nap or read the whole time. The guys taught him "Smash ball". I'm not sure if it's a real game or if they made it up, but it's basically ping pong with no table. They also did some skim boarding and boogie boarding. I'm such a baby....still not used to the salt in the water. Kelsey and I soaked up the sun with some good R&R. And took pictures of course.

2 comments:

  1. So, somehow I missed a bunch of your posts. I just went back through and you have been having so much fun! It makes me really excited to come to Cali.

    We will be around on Labor Day weekend, but I'm sure we are going to be at the Tanner's cabin because Tricia will just be back from her honeymoon, and it is the only weekend that all of us will be around (including RM Todd) before Tricia moves away. Hopefully we can work something out though, because we'd love to see you guys.

    You are going to have an amazing time in Cancun! I hear that it's beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some incredibly beautiful views! I'd love to go there. Wish I was coming for a month, and could go visit all the cool places you've been!

    ReplyDelete