Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ralph's

My new favorite store. I always see it on my coupon website but I didn't know it existed in California until this week. And what a great week for this discovery because they are doubling coupons up to two dollars, meaning $1 coupons=$2 coupons. My friend Lindsey and I took advantage and bought everything we could for $2 that we had coupons for and got them FREE! I bought $230 dollars worth of groceries for...............drum roll..............$23! And that was because they made a mistake, it should have been $15. But I'm definitely not complaining. The first picture is everything and the second is everything that was free. I don't know why people feel the need to smoke to get high when they can just go shopping with coupons!!



No comments:

Post a Comment