Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quick update

This last month has been so fun. My sis and her family came to visit the end of October, and Kyle's brother Ryan and his family came and stayed last week. We had been looking forward to their visits all year and are both bummed that they're gone, but are excited to see them again in MI for Thanksgiving and UT for Christmas. I LOVE this time of year, and I'm finding it is easy to get into the holiday spirit as it is getting chilly here in the evenings. I started listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween and Kyle's a good sport-he had it playing on Pandora the other night for me. Kyle's last day of student teaching is tomorrow! He has enjoyed it but is also ready to be done. I'm so happy for him, and glad for both of us that he won't be so busy! I have been keeping busy working on several different crafting projects. Work has picked up a little this week-fingers crossed that it stays that way!

I am going to post pictures of the Prosser's and Haskell's trips soon, just haven't had time on the computer yet to go through them all.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you in Michigan!!! (where we are having really chilly weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're here, you're here, you're here! (And I'm happy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The couponing is very impressive! I love it when I can get a cartful for hardly anyting. It is no fun to come home and play the guess the how much I paid for this anymore as my family is now used to the good deals! Love you so much can't wait to see you! a

    ReplyDelete