Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ryan and Stacey's visit!

It has been way too long. I started too many posts at once because I was having a hard time uploading pictures. I finally figured it out!

We had so much fun with Ryan and Stacey and our adorable niece and nephews in November. Maddox was so cuddly from the second they arrived and I loved every minute of it. He was especially cuddly right before they left, which made it really hard for me to say goodbye. He is at such a fun age. I was able to spend a whole day at Disneyland with them and we had a blast. I was so excited for Aiden to ride the Toy Story Midway Mania ride. Although they were here for almost a week, I still didn't get my fill. Like always when our family leaves, our apartment was quiet and lonely as soon as they left. I loved the one-on-one time I had with them. It is so nice to have that time with them here, because when we go to Utah we see everyone at once and don't get a lot of time to talk to each person.

So cute!

Maddox




I would skip every ride it I could do this instead

Aiden was picked to be trained to be a Jedi!

He couldn't have had a more magical experience at Disneyland. The boy has had a sword in his hand every time I see him! This was right up his alley.

The green army men




At the mall. I love these pictures! Foxy ladies
How cute is she? With her front teeth missing, LOVE it!



6 going on 25. (She's 7 now) This just killed me when I walked in the room. So adorable.


I asked for a picture of the two of them and this is what I got. Go figure.


Lydie getting her groove on at H&M. She is so fun. She lights up a room with just her smile. But you should really see her dance.

Aside from the warm weather, Disneyland, beaches, and palm trees, my favorite part about living here is all the visitors we get that want to come to Cali. But Here's to hoping everyone comes again this year! (HINT HINT....)

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to see the different things that kids love about Disneyland. The Jedi thing didn't interest me at all, but it's cool that it was so magical for him! That's what is so great about Disneyland-it's for everyone!

    The picture of Kyle's nephew with his hand on Kyle's face is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And oh my gosh, the video of Lydie dancing is adorable! Her missing teeth is the cutest thing!!!

    ReplyDelete