Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tabitha

We had the pleasure of Justin, Leslie, and Tabitha's company in December when Tabitha was only a couple months old. Justin worked a few long days in San Diego, and I was able to spend lots of time with Leslie and the baby. Kyle was able to see her soon after she was born, but it was my first time and I just melted when I saw her. She is the sweetest thing, and her hair?? To die for. She wore a harness to help with her hip dysplasia and even that was the cutest thing ever! She recently got it off, and is doing really well. We miss that baby!
Romano's Italian Restaurant....my fave

5 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! Daisy was saying a while back that she wished there was a Zoo for all the water animals. As I started to say there is it's called Sea World, Chuck's like Yeah, we wished there was too. Chuck's parents mentioned going to Disney World this summer when we come down but we are thinking the kids would enjoy Sea World even more, so here's hoping! LoveYOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do Disneyland with them in Florida, and then come to Cali and stay with me for free and we'll do Sea World!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, her hair is to die for! I LOVE it! She's a doll

    ReplyDelete