Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jillian

I have the priviledge of watching my friend Whitney's baby girl every day and I'm loving it! She's adorable and so much fun to watch grow and progress. She's smiling all the time and even starting to giggle. I started when she was 6 weeks (or maybe 7?) and she is already 12! The poor thing has been through a lot in the last 10 weeks of her life. She has what you could call a "bad case" of reflux, but after trying several formulas and putting her on a third medication, she is a much happier baby than she was a few weeks ago. She and her parents are all troopers!

When she's tired and ready for a nap, she buries her head in your chest/armpit. It's so sweet. And she melts my heart every time she grins at me. She can go from fussing to smiling in a split second. Sometimes it's hard for me to put her down, but it's the only time I can get anything done. Kyle adores her- he holds her everyday when he comes home for lunch. The other day someone asked us if we wanted a boy or a girl. I admitted I am sort of hoping for a boy because it would be fun to have the first boy in my family. Kyle told him, "I probably would have said boy at one time, but Kristen has been watching a baby girl and she's really cute." Awww. I could go on and on about how precious Jillian is, but I'll let the pictures do the talking...



3 comments: