Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pictures


I've been waiting 18 months to be able to hang my beloved mirror on a wall!

These pics make the cabinets and flooring look kinda orangy but they're more brown

We don't really use this room-it will probably stay unfurnished for a while
Downstairs bathroom-off the kitchen
Upstairs guest bathroom


Office -not quite organized yet. (The other bedroom is next to it and will be the nursery)
Our room and closet. I will eventually fill it with clothes I have yet to unpack
Someday I'm going to do our bedroom yellow and gray but that's on the bottom of our list :)
Our bathroom. I have a project in mind for above the toilet but it requires buying towels that we don't really need....

Front door
Bonus room off the garage

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks really nice. Love your shower curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the mirror looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!!! No joking....it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! So jealous about how new everything is! The mirror looks awesome (not that it didn't leaning up against your wall) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it Kristen!! Love those dark brown hardwood floors and your couch and the mirror! Everything is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete