Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fourth of July

Just found this that I never finished. Maybe I'll get to my Christmas pictures by next year.

Sooo behind.

I just ordered 500 pictures, which means I went through....I don't even know how many....which shows that I am more behind than I thought. I'm trying to take it one day at a time.

I give you, July 4th.





We started off the day going to our very own Provo parade. Our friend Hank happens to live right on University Ave. which meant we could show up 2 minutes before the parade began with a prime parking AND parade watching spot. We hope he never moves.









That night we went to Stadium of Fire which I'm positive is the best Fourth of July activity ever. It takes place in the BYU football stadium, and every year they have different performers and entertainment. There are usually jets but unfortunately this year they cut back on their budget.This year it was Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen and acrobats from Cirque du Soleil. I wasn't excited about Carly Rae Jepsen, but I didn't hate her. I kind of totally liked her. We went with Wes and Noel and it was so great.











The cell phones added a nice touch





No comments:

Post a Comment