Saturday, January 25, 2014

Bentleeisms

Oops, I never finished this post...

My kid is so funny. My list of things she does and says is getting longer and longer (and the ones I haven't written down will surely be forgotten), and she happens to be 20 months old today so I thought that deserved a post.

She started saying remote ("mote") which made her daddy pretty proud

She now says please ("wease") while she signs it and it's sooo cute.

Favorite things to do:
Skye with Nana, Papa, Jeremy, Steph's family, and Grandma Vibbber (GG)
Play with cousins (she's especially obsessed with Abby)
Pull jars, laundry detergent, make up, etc. out of the kitchen and bathroom cupboards (I'm convinced she'll still be emptying my cupboards and drawers when she's 25)
Go to the library/read stories
Eat goldfish crackers (Ishies)
Take baths, which is her ritual with daddy every night after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment