Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Garage makeover

I kind of laughed at Kyle when he said he wanted to paint the garage door leading in to our basement. It was never painted, but I guess I didn't see the point since nobody sees that door. Kyle told me to pick the color, but I let him since it was his idea. He suggested blue but insisted that I at least help pick the shade. When he wasn't a fan of the "pretty" blues that I liked at Home Depot, I insisted he get what he wanted. I'd be lying if I said I super loved the color, but the message on the wall made up for it. It was either leave both, or repaint. Not really. I pretended to like it but my babe knows me too well. In the meantime we saw a house with the front door the color "Cay" and I fell in love. 

Before


After

This was my surprise during my last Michigan trip! When I returned he had me help pick the color for the walls, which was supposed to be a light gray and it turned out more tan. But I love it! We even painted the walls together. Romantic.

Who knew painting garages could be so fun??


2 comments: