Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Autumn

Just like everyone else in the universe, I love, LOVE this time of year. I know it's going to be over in the blink of an eye, so we are trying to take advantage. The Saturday before last we went to Hee Haw's farm with my cousin Jen and her family. Bentlee was excited about the cows, pigs, and bunnies, but for some reason she's not a fan of goats. She also loved the little tractor ride which daddy took her on several times.





BFFs
Check out the position of her wrist. Or don't....ouch.
"Where piggy go?"
Hiding from the big bad goats









She kept sliding down until she practically lying down


We took a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch where the sunflowers were twice as tall as toddlers
                                               

Who loves daddy??
Bentlee gets pretty excited when she sees pumpkins, so I want to take her to another pumpkin patch with bigger pumpkins








3 comments:

  1. Fun! That's so funny that she liked the cows but not the goats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I think it's because they popped their heads out of the fence at another farm we went to a couple weeks prior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have about a thousand ideas for things to do with you and Bentlee when you are here, because she is at such a fun age, and Autumn has been so beautiful here this year. Hurry up and get here!

    ReplyDelete