Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sarah and Alex

I was super excited to have my cousin (and lifelong friend) Sarah and her son Alex come visit for a few days. We shared them with Wiggins and Wardell's, but they stayed with us one night, and we all got together several times throughout the weekend. The highlights of their trip for me were going to the zoo, taking the train to a Salt Lake Bee's baseball game, our Girl's Night Out. We had a blast and their time here went way too fast! I didn't get a single picture of me with them. Lame.



Oh look, his Ninja Turtle shirt again. Special.

No really, it's special-his 4 year old nephew picked it out for his birthday. :) Someone just tell him to stop wearing it in public

The polar bear was freaky cool. He kept swimming right up to the glass and out of the water, then splashing backward. Needless to say, Bentlee kept her distance.



Taking a good look at the giraffes

2 comments: