Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

We had a fun day with yesterday. In the morning we met Kyle's family at the Payson cemetary to visit Amy's grave, and several others. It was a beautiful day so we took our time walking around. We missed Tyler and Ashley who were in St. George for the weekend, and Justin and Leslie who are in Peru.




Afterward we went to Kyle's parents for a bbq and also celebrated Stockton's birthday which is on Wednesday. Kyle and his brothers used this as an excuse to take to take the nephews laser tagging, and Abby and Lydie decided they wanted in on the fun so they went as well . That left Amber, Stacy and I (and Bentlee) alone so we decided we'd better have some fun too. The boys sent us these pictures while we were getting pedicures. I love how Abby and Lyd are holding hands in the group picture.



After that, Ryan's family came over to swim for a little bit, and then Kyle and I went on a date. It was the first time we've been out just the two of us since Bentlee was born. My Aunt Linda baby-sat. We're grateful for family and friends that are willing beg to watch Bentlee!



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! She looks so cute in that outfit, I just want to pick her up! Her cheeks are getting so FAT! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I just can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously she's adorable!! Glad you guys have so much family around to love on that sweet girl! And to watch her so you guys can get out! So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could be there to watch her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures! She is such a cutie, my turn to get watch her next, but I will come to your house so I actually get to snuggle her!!

    ReplyDelete