Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Shout out

Just wanted to give a shout out to one of my BFF's, Lindsey Tanner. She works for Designer Blogs and designed this template. My blog has been mega boring for so long because I've been meaning to get one of hers, I just never got around to it thinking it would take a while.

It took like 7 seconds.

Not only is Lindsey super talented, but this template just happens to be named Bentlee. You know you have a good friend when they name one of their designs after your baby. :) Seriously love it and I love her work. There's a link on the bottom of my blog to Designer Blogs. They have pre-made templates like this one, that literally take seconds to upload to your blog, and they also do custom work for blogs and websites where they work with you individually to design exactly what you want.

Thanks again Linds!

No comments:

Post a Comment