Thursday, July 11, 2013

The-out-of-staters

We're no longer the-out-of-staters when it comes to Kyle's family. Instead it's Justin's family and we miss them! They live in Hawaii and we definitely plan on visiting them, hopefully in the near future. We were excited to have them come visit in May and we even had a short little cabin trip. It was just us, Lee and Wes, but we had fun. I think it's safe to say Tabitha and Bentlee had a blast, they really hit it off. 



Can you believe all this hair belongs to a 9 month old?? (She's now 11 months) I couldn't get enough of this baby!
This was the first time I'd seen sweet little Tabby with a toy gun, and yes she s pointing it straight at my daughter. Caught me pretty off guard, but we all had a good laugh. After playing with her older cousins all week, it's easy to know where she learned it!


What we do best while at the cabin-eat, sit around, and eat some more.






No comments:

Post a Comment