Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The rest of my parent's trip

Our two priorities while my parents were here were the party and the zoo. It was nice to just hang low and play with Bentlee the rest of the time. One day we met Kyle at Cabela's during his lunch, where I knew both my dad and Bentlee would be in heaven. She especially liked the aquarium full of fish. My mom gave her little fish pellets to feed the fish in the pond, but she had a hard time grasping that concept. She kept making the motion like she was throwing it in the water but her little hand never opened to drop the food. Oh, babies. 

I love these pictures of Bentlee with her Nana and Papa. We had a blast, and are so glad they came to visit. Thanks for the memories, and for making Bentlee's birthday extra special!




1 comment:

  1. love these pictures! And the fact that you're behind on your blog makes me feel better that I still haven't posted the pictures from when you were home last!

    ReplyDelete