Friday, August 9, 2013

And more...

I found more from my May/June trip. Aye aye aye. I'm so disorganized with my pictures!



Skyler was a good sport with her no so helpful helper

Bentlee with Jackson, my BFF Ashley's baby
Soulmates?
Blurry phone picture, but I love it!


Playing with big girl toys
Feeding papa


Making faces with daddy while Face Timing
I went for a few bike rides with my dad, and one day we rode 15 miles to the Riverdale library and back. It brought back tons of memories as I spent many Saturday mornings here growing up.





Bentlee's first time eating Grandma's pancakes! She is a big fan.
Can you tell how much Bentlee adores her cousins?
Papa took us to the airport and sat with us until we needed to go through security
I couldn't resist buying this hideous bear for her, partly because she screamed when I took it away, but mostly because it said Michigan 

4 comments:

  1. I think she needs TRUE Michigan teddy bear. I'm sure I can scrounge one up somewhere! ;) Can't wait to see u here next week and then again just a few days after that in Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean like a Michigan State bear, Sarah? Love the pictures! Can't wait to see her, and you! Skyler asked tonight if they could have pancakes again while you're here. I can't remember how she said it -- Can we go to the pancake house? or something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't recall mentioning the "S" word anywhere in my comment, Aunt Jenny! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know why I never got around to doing a post about your last trip. I didn't have all these pictures! I'll have to steal them from you.

    ReplyDelete