Friday, August 9, 2013

Michigan in May

I figure I better post pictures of our last Michigan trip before we go again in a couple weeks. In fact, I don't think I ever posted pictures of our trip in March either. Or was it February? I go to Michigan so often that I can't even keep track. But I am sure not complaining.

We  had a photo shoot with the girls. These are skirts Steph bought them before Bentlee was even born.










Uncle Jeremy taught Bentlee to play catch, which is now her favorite game


I was able to go home for both Skyler and Aubrey's dance recitals which I was very excited about. It's been a long time since I've seen Aubrey dance, and she's so fun to watch. And Skyler of course, was adorable!





Can't imagine why Aubrey was tired at our get-together after the recital



The food is a big reason I love our get-togethers. My mom and aunts make the best desserts!



Karla had a chair in her living room that was perfect for a little photo shoot
Gail and Karla provided entertainment for the adults while getting the kids to smile






1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I wish I'd had some of these when I ordered my brag book and my latest pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete