Friday, August 9, 2013

More

Since I can't keep my trips straight, here's a jumble of pictures from Michigan sometime in the last 6ish months.

Katie and her daughter met us for lunch one day. Love when I get to see her!


 









Both of my grandma's are able to rock Bentlee to sleep every time we go home. It's so sweet.
She learned to climb stairs at my grandma's, and then a couple months later learned to go down them in the very same place



I can't even begin to describe the nostalgia as I watched Bentlee dig through my grandma's toy box




Have I mentioned that my brother is coming TONIGHT and staying with us for a week? And then Bentlee and I are flying back with him and staying in MI for a week and I get to meet my new nephew?? Unbelievably excited!!





No comments:

Post a Comment