Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ezra

Kyle works for Old American along with two of his brothers, Tyler and Justin and also Justin's wife Leslie. Lucky for us, they come to Cali once in a while to sell for a few days. Justin and Leslie have been here a couple times since we've moved here, and Tyler and Ashlee came a few weeks ago with their baby Ezra. It has been so fun to have one on one time with them while they're here, and it was really fun to have the extra time with Ezra. He is such a sweet baby. Kyle and I were bummed when they left. The apartment seemed quiet and boring. I didn't take any pictures of the adult while they were here, or of anything we did. (We went to Newport and to California Adventure with them as well.) I'll have to get some pictures from Ashlee to post. But for now, I have lots of pictures of Ezra. He was an angel during the little photo shoot but his Uncle Kyle was completely uncooperative. Every time I would stomp my foot and beg for him to smile, he would make another ridiculous face.





















4 comments:

  1. It's about time you had an update! I enjoyed reading your posts. And I love the pictures of the baby. Looks to me like you and Kyle are naturals. I'll take nieces and nephews anytime please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got on to see if there were any pictures of Hollywood. When you posted about going up there it brought back memories of living in California and doing some of the fun touristy stuff! We took grandma and grandpa Hinton and the wardells to Hollywood, and the Theatre with the hand prints and the Tar pits that is featured in one of the volcano movies?? anyways sounds like so much fun! Miss you guys! Love ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Lisa, you took me to Hollywood and the Chinese Theater too when I came out to visit. That was right after I finished high school...over 10 years ago now!!

    ReplyDelete