Thursday, December 22, 2011

Michigan Christmas

It hasn't snowed since we've been here and I don't think it will, but it still feels like Christmas and it's great to be home. Our trip started off with a baby shower on Saturday that my family threw for us. It was open house style here at my parents and it was so much fun to have friends and family that I haven't seen in a while stopping by all day. Many of them Kyle had never even met. Kyle thought it would be fun to display all of our new gifts for a picture (or maybe he just wanted to mock me and my belly?) and you can see by looking at these how spoiled we were. We received so many nice things, including some of our "big stuff" that has been shipped to Utah. We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends that are excited and want to be a part of this with us. Our baby is so loved already.













































Speaking of baby, she has been moving like crazy lately, and last night Kyle and I were watching my belly move for the first time! Makes me wonder how long she's been kicking hard enough to see it and I didn't know. It was the weirdest and coolest thing EVER. I felt a little like Bella in Breaking Dawn, but our baby should be all human. :)

While it has been a great week so far, it got even better this morning when my dad received good results from his latest blood work! We've all been a little nervous all week, and now it is safe to say it will be a very MERRY Christmas!

We hope that yours is as well!

4 comments:

  1. lol.....loved the "our baby should be all human". I HOPE so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are just too cute! I'm glad you posted pics of your pregnant belly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where Kyle's name will be on the wall? I'll want to look for it next time we go! It's always fun to see how many you can find of people you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it's probably a REAL rarity to get someone from as far away as Utah!! Robert's is on the wall somewhere but I've never found it.

    ReplyDelete