Thursday, June 14, 2012

2 MONTHS!!

I can't believe Bentlee is 2 months old. Someone needs to figure out how to stop time or at least slow it down. I know, I know....I'm going to love each stage more and more. I already can tell that's true. But it still makes me sad how fast she's growing! We just spent 5 days in Denver with my dad's family (more pictures to come) where she was just a little bit spoiled.









    She started sucking her thumb one night while my dad 
was holding her and it was so adorable but it's 
probably good that she hasn't done it since



Her cousins ADORED her









She's SUCH a good baby. People say that about their babies all the time, but I really mean it. :) She is SO good. She cries when she gets her diaper and clothes changed, and during and (especially) after her baths. And sometimes when she's hungry, but even then it's more just a little fussing. She's been sleeping through the night since she was just over 3 weeks old. Not a night has gone by that she hasn't. She usually eats for the last time around 9 or 10, we lay her down when we go to bed around 10 or 11 (she falls to sleep herself), and she doesn't wake up until 6 or 7. The crazy thing is, when she wakes up after not eating   for 9 hours or more she doesn't really fuss at all. She just quietly lets me know she's awake and when I bring her downstairs she is usually cooing and smiling at me.

LOVE THIS BABY.

3 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the nickname she earned in Denver.....I have called her "angel baby" before, but one of Kristen's aunts also called her that during our visit to Denver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo adorable! I am DYING to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her too! Love all her sweet little smiles and expressions.

    ReplyDelete