Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Colorado: Family


We technically went to Colorado for my cousin's wedding.  However, I sort of considered it a family reunion as well, because we were able to see family that I haven't seen in a long time.  


One of my favorite parts was seeing my girls with their cousins they've never met.  My grandma got to be with 5 of her six great granddaughters all at once.  
 Gracie and Emma were two peas in a pod; adorable and mischief all rolled up in one!
 Skyler and Hailey hit it off as well.  Skyler cried when they had to say goodbye!
 Hailey's dad, Jamie, teasing the girls

I loved catching up with my own cousins as well, though it was hard to do while running after kids!  I never even thought to get a picture of us all together, but my sister did snap this at the rehearsal dinner, the night before the wedding.  

 It had been six years since my Dad and his two brothers were all together.  I love watching them together, especially because it's so obvious they are brothers.  
 Goofy x 3


 Nana loved being with all her girls at once


 Kiki and her girls, snuggled up watching a movie before bed
 As if I wasn't obnoxious enough matching my own girls, we got my sister in on the action and made sure all three girls had matching dresses for the wedding AND matching swimsuits.  
 Are you dying from the cuteness?



No comments:

Post a Comment