Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Colorado: The Wedding


My cousin Mark's wedding was beautiful.  I questioned myself several times throughout the wedding and reception, if my crazy children belonged in such a setting.  However, judging by all the compliments I received from people, and the number of pictures the photographer took...I was probably more worried about them than anyone else was.  At any rate, it was fun to dress them up and to dance with them at the reception!


I'm just going to let my photo overload speak for itself!



 The best picture we were able to get of the Scott Vibber grandchildren!










 My cousin Jamie, and his wife Sarah
 My Aunt Melinda and cousin Terra

 Great Grandma and Bentlee
 Uncle Dave and my Dad

 My Uncle Tom and Aunt Paula, who just so happened to be the parents of the groom.  These two were amazing.  Not only were they putting on a wedding and rehearsal dinner the weekend we were there, but they hosted a Mexican dinner/family get together the day after the wedding.  AND that was all on top of having 11 extra people stay with them.  My aunt is the ultimate hostess.  When we arrived, we found fresh flowers in our room, stacks of clean towels and bedding, and gift bags with our names on them.  They are the coolest, and I am so grateful for their amazing hospitality.  Wish we lived closer to them!  


 The lovely bride and groom
 The "angel baby" as she was affectionately nicknamed during the trip.  I'm not sure what that leaves my kids with for nicknames.... but you can't deny the name.  She is the most precious, perfect baby, and I miss her to pieces already.  

 If you are wondering what I did most of the evening, it was this; chase a wandering two year old in areas she wasn't supposed to be in.  The candy assortment for wedding favors helped a bit with bribery.  
 My sister was also helpful in the entertainment department.  Every song with accompanying hand motions I know has been learned from her.  


 Trouble x2!  Every time I was out chasing Gracie, and feeling frustrated that I was missing a speech or something, I looked over and saw my cousin Jamie doing the same thing.  We wondered together if the next family wedding invitation will say Adults only???
 I knew the girls would love the dancing portion of the evening, and I was right!  It was so fun to watch them!












An exhausting but exciting night out, for two little girls!



I think that wraps up our vacation pictures.  Thanks again to my wonderful out of state family for showing us a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment