Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A few more pictures

You know, just in case that wasn't enough.

On Monday Tom and Mark took my dad and Kyle fly fishing. Although they didn't catch a lot of fish (Mark caught the only 2) they had fun and by the looks of it, they were surrounded by beautiful scenery.





Kyle stayed at Tom and Paula's with Skyler and Gracie during the rehearsal dinner, and these were the picture texts I received while we were gone....



Uncle Kyle, the park, and a toy box full or beanie babies. Life doesn't get much better than that. This is what we came home to....




You wouldn't believe how many attempts it took on this trip to get my dad and his brothers to cooperate for a picture. They're worse than my husband which I didn't think was possible. They kept complaining about the flash on my camera and would literally shade their eyes and yell in protest as soon as I started to snap the picture. It was a little obnoxious, but mostly funny. :)







Kari and Paula

Okay I guess this is more than just a few pictures. And they are about to get really random...

Kyle and Eric playing the beanbag game




We had to take the classic "4 Generations" shot

Bentlee was loved on by everyone, even Paul, Paula's dad

Can you believe my mom had never played Angry Birds? Paula taught her and my mom was quite entertained....and entertaining.



Great Grandma Vibber! I was so excited for my Grandma to meet her.

Bentlee loved her cousins!


Jamie's little girl, Emma. So sweet!


Gracie was so cute with Bentlee. Any time she started to fuss Gracie was right 
there with her "mimi" (pacifier)

When Emma locked and shut a closet door, Dave and Tom went to work trying to open it. After several attempts they took Kyle's advice. He had mentioned from the start that they should cut off the tip of a Q-tip and use the stick. It didn't take half a second for that to work. None of us want to know how many locks Kyle has picked in his day but we had a good laugh.

I wasn't quick enough to capture it on film but my favorite part was when Emma came up to 
Dave all innocently and asked, "What are you doing Grandpa??" 

Love this.



Kyle and I are so used to the drive from California to Utah, 
so it was refreshing to have a change of scenery. It was beautiful. 



Bentlee was AMAZING. Literally did not make a peep the whole way home. As we pulled out of the driveway after a teary goodbye, she held my finger and grinned at me while I cried in the backseat. For a long time. She is so precious and definitely makes everything better. The rest of the way she just slept and practiced her spit bubbles.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing trip! We sure miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one of Dad and Uncle Tom fishing. Maybe you could email that to me? Hilarious that it let you copy and paste my blog posts! I'm glad I was able to save you some work, especially since a lot of the pictures were yours in the first place!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete