Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Colorado (There are 4 posts total)


We went to Denver a couple weeks ago for my cousin Mark's wedding and spent 5 days with my dad's family. Bentlee met her Great Grandma Vibber, her cousins Skyler and Gracie, her Great Aunts and Great Uncles, Tom, Paula, Dave and Melinda, and almost all of her 2nd and 3rd cousins (we missed Brett, Jess and their baby). It was so much fun. Tom and Paula were so kind to have many of us stay at their house and they provided fabulous hospitality.

Kyle and I arrived the night before my parents, Steph, and the girls who drove from MI. We spent some time with my Grandma on Friday while everyone was at the rehearsal dinner. Kyle and I also went and checked out the Red Rocks Amphitheater. I definitely wasn't aware of how many stairs we would be climbing, nor did I realize how hot it was outside so I wasn't dressed appropriately for the occasion. But it was still fun and I'm glad we went. Someday maybe we'll go to a concert there.










A nice guy offered to take a picture of us and luckily he snapped 2 of them because apparently a bee happened to be flying by. I had no recollection of this, and how WEIRD that is shows up so clearly in the picture!

While I normally love to venture out and do new things, I prefer to stay in when I am with my family and soak up the precious time I have with them. Kyle on the other hand, needs to get out of the house every day. The day of the wedding (it wasn't until 5:30) he decided to check out Coor's Field. He caught batting practice and was able to watch a couple innings before heading back for the wedding.




I just took a break from blogging to see if my sister has posted yet about Colorado. Not only does she have 2 long posts with pretty much all the pictures I wanted to post (we shared pictures before our trip ended) but she said everything I wanted to say also. So I'm going to do what any sister would do (without her permission because she's at girl's camp) and copy and paste her posts to my blog to save myself lots of time. I repeat, I am copying and pasting my sister's Colorado posts to my blog. Just in case anyone gets confused. And of course, I want to make sure she receives the credit. :)

(It really let me do it! This should be illegal)

No comments:

Post a Comment