Saturday, December 29, 2012

Diaper basket

I forgot a very important detail in Bentlee's 8 month post. What I'm pretty sure gets her out of bed crib every morning, her absolute greatest passion......the diaper basket.

It doesn't matter which, or how many toys are thrown her way, she always prefers the diaper basket. In the mornings when I change her diaper, she reaches for it with all her might. And before I even stand up to make her bottle she rolls over and starts pulling out the contents, which are diapers, wipes, lotion, and butt cream. I probably pick them up and put them back in the basket 12 times a day. And I don't mind it a bit. I'm sure some day it will get really old having things in my house torn apart and scattered everywhere, but right now I'm just glad that my broken-legged babe is mobile enough to do such things. And I'm glad she is so happy-even if it's butt cream that makes her happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment