Saturday, December 22, 2012

The rest of my October trip


Hanging with her cousins




Bentlee and Jamie



4 generations

Sara Krebs took the group pictures for us and snapped this one as well
Kyle surprised me with a life-size cutout of himself (or Justin Bieber) for our family picture. He's always making me laugh, even when he's 16,000 miles away! 
I finally captured my Grandma Hinton with Bentlee, despite her lack of enthusiasm for a picture

Chuck and some of the guys had too much fun with "Kyle". They  took pictures of pretending  to give him a swirly, and at one point he was peeking in on us through the window. It was pretty funny!
This was the best picture we had taken. Unfortunately a few cousins are missing, and also my  poor Aunt Karla who was sick that day! Several of us passed the flu around that week. :( We took some of the pictures with Kyle and some without. I can't find any of the ones with!!


My best friend growing up had her baby the day I arrived in Michigan! Is he  precious, or is he PRECIOUS?! Jackson Matthew Mueller.




Great-Grandma Vibber feeding Bentlee



A trip to Michigan isn't complete unless I get a game or two of Upwords in with my Grandma


Melt.



Melt. :)



1 comment:

  1. Awwww........will you Snapfish these? Would like some for my calendar! :)

    ReplyDelete