Saturday, December 22, 2012

Uncle John's

My mom's family had our first Margaret and Merle Hinton family reunion in October and Bentlee and I were able to fly home for it. All of the Wiggins and Wardell's (minus Derrick) went home also. It was so much fun!The actual reunion with everyone took place on a Sunday afternoon, but we got together several times throughout the week as well. One afternoon we went to Uncle John's Cider Mill. There were fun activities for the kids to do, and while the adults supervised they managed to have some fun as well. 

Case in point:












Bentlee and I missed the wagon ride because she needed to eat but we finished in time to take pictures of  the rest of them




















I think this action shot of Skyler is so funny












1 comment:

  1. I love how Bentlee clutches the clothes of whoever is holding her. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete