Tuesday, March 19, 2013

CATALINA ISLAND AND ENSENADA


"Tendering" from the ship to Catalina Island


Random seal!














After walking around, this is where we spent our time. Can I go back??



ENSENADA

Lets just say Ensenada is not the nicest place I've ever been to, hence the lack of pictures. Since we weren't doing any excursions, the only reason we saw to get off the ship was to find souvenirs for Bentlee. So we walked in to town where we ignored every adult begging us to come look in their store, but were suckered into buying gum from cute Mexican kidlets with big puppy dog eyes. What I really wanted to get Bentlee was a doll (it seemed wrong not to) but knowing the very foreign object would go straight to her mouth, we opted for a baby guitar, baby sombrero, and baby maraca. All Kyle's ideas, but I get the bargaining credit.  












1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun! I thought there were some very cute pictures of you!

    ReplyDelete