Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fun in and out of the sun



I actually beat him the first game, fair and square. Had to make sure I got that in writing. 





They had a Mardi Gras celebration one night which we didn't really participate in, but we walked over to see what all the commotion was about. Considering it was mostly kids catching  the beads, it's safe to say that it was G-rated.

One of the best things about my husband is that understands my love for games and is willing to pull out a deck of card in random places. This is how we often entertained ourselves while waiting for dinner at night
The dark water was freaky but wandering around at night was romantic :)

We were seated with some really nice, fun people at our dinner table. On the second night I noticed a big fat shiny ring on one of the girl's fingers and asked about it. She squealed and announced her proposal which had taken place the night before. Her fiance told me later that she couldn't wait to tell me because she knew I'd be excited, and I really was! They were a super cute, happy match. We went to a couple shows with them. The deal was for her to add me on facebook because her name is Caitlin Smith.....I'm still waiting :(

Kyle dancing with our waiter


Our waiter had us help him sing "Happy engagement to you" to the newly engaged couple

The towel animals never get old


The rest of our dinner clan

There isn't a single decent picture of me on this trip so if I'm going to post one bad one, I might as well post them all!
My Valentine's day rose and dessert


BACK IN LONG BEACH





There were definite mixed feelings as we packed our bags and left the ship, but mostly we were anxious to see our baby! Needless to say, it was a lonnnggg drive home.


1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! I had forgotten that you hadn't posted these yet!!!

    ReplyDelete