Friday, July 1, 2011

California friends

I am trying to stay busy while we wait for my dad to come out of surgery, and I can't think of anything better to do than blog some more about California :)

I really made such amazing friends in the short year and a half that we lived in Yucaipa. From the ladies, including the aerobics instructor, at the gym, to the girls at work, to my friends at church. A week before we moved, a few of my closest church friends and I had a girl's night out. We had so much fun and regret not having done it more often. We got together all the time with our spouses and their kids for dinner and game nights, which I loved. But there is something just so great about a GNO. We went to dinner at Romano's (my favorite) and then went shopping and got ice cream. Doesn't get much better than that!

From left to right:
Ashley Harrington, Rachel Gilsen, Katie Brown, Lindsey Erkelens


I already can't wait to go back and visit these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment