Saturday, July 2, 2011

Christmas

I figured it was time to post our Christmas pictures since I finally figured out how to retrieve the pictures from my phone. (Someone reminded me I can simply just email them to myself. Duh.)
Just remember they are from my phone, so not the best quality.

Our niece Tabitha. She was only a couple months old here.


Kyle playing the Wii with Lydie and Aiden. They're not into it at all....


Don't you just love her hair??


Peyton and Maddox


Opening presents in the basement where we had lots of room to make a mess


The kind of chaos that I love! The older kids were singing Christmas songs to us on their new toy guitars while the younger kids were playing around them


Kyle and Justin playing one of Kyle's new toys, Timber Tumblers (a knock off of Jenga) I think Wes was playing too but I must have cut him out


Abby showing me her new doll. It was a lot like one of my favorite Christmas presents as a child, California roller baby!


Justin, Leslie and Tabitha. So cute! I should have taken a picture of every family

No comments:

Post a Comment