Saturday, July 2, 2011

Family Dinners

One of the things that Kyle and I missed most about Utah were family dinners every other Sunday. His brothers and their families all come to his parent's and we spend the whole afternoon and evening together. I took some pictures of our first one since moving back, which should give you an idea why I love this family so much.

Stockton, our 9 year old nephew, is enrolled in an art program this summer and he brought lots of his pictures and projects to dinner for us to choose from. Someone had the fun idea to make an art gallery, so he hung them all on the wall, as well as some of our other nieces and nephew's art. We were each handed a ticket, and we had a real live drawing/auction. When Stockton drew our number, we got to walk around the "gallery" and pick a few pictures. It was so fun and I loved it as much as the kids did. Again, the pictures are from my phone so the quality is not so good. (Someday I'll have a nice camera.....one that I may actually keep track of)




Stacy and Abby

Ryan, Wes, and Amber waiting for their turn


Lydie waiting for her number to be called

Abby

Stockton drawing the numbers


Wes picking out his pictures

And last but not least, my new prized possessions

1 comment:

  1. Family dinners are the best and you are definitely part of a good family!

    ReplyDelete