Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Air show

There happened to be an Air show in Alma while we were home and Sarah and Alex came for the weekend so we met them there. It. was. hot. I wouldn't say any of us were completely enjoying ourselves. We had been there about 15 minutes when my mom graciously offered to take Bentlee home. The rest of us lasted an hour or so. What we saw was really cool though and I'm glad we went. The beginning of the show featured professional skydivers. Someone sang the National Anthem while the first skydiver dropped the American flag.


















                                                                  The B-29 Bomber


They charged $425 for a ride in this baby








1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of pictures from your trip! Got some great ones tho!! Yes, the air show was WAY too hot. I think I'm the only one not to have mastered the Duck yet. And I hope I'm never too old for Cedar Point! Robert and I were there last October and we loved it. Pretty tired by the end of the day but that was it. :)

    SOOOOO excited to see you again so soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete