Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Randoms

I posted a lot of our MI pictures in Bentlee's 4 month post, but here are the rest. Thanks again to all our family who took time to see us, especially my cousins Sarah and Brianne who both came all the way from Grand Rapids twice! We love you!

My sweet nieces. Love them!


Playing croquet with my goofy father. I think he's "posing" for the top picture. In the bottom one, he had just beaten the rest of us and pulled an American flag out of his pocket for a victory lap. Again, the Olympics had just ended :)

Playing cards. Kyle pulling his trusty camera face.

Aunt Gail. I believe she instructed me not to post these or something along those lines,
but I think she looks beautiful!
                     

Sarah bowed out of the game we were playing to cuddle Bentlee :) 
                             



Bentlee with Aunt Karla, and wearing her swims suit that never actually got wet. 
                     


Brianne and Selah came and spent the day with us.
 Selah was killing us in her adorable swim apparel!
                                         



What? We're leaving? :(


Until next time, Michigan!

2 comments:

  1. lol...cute post! Love the last pic of Bentlee "waving."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only reason those pictures of Bentlee on the plane waving goodbye aren't killing me is because you get here in less than 2 weeks!!! Counting the minutes!

    ReplyDelete