Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cedar Point

I'm not the world's biggest roller coaster fan, but since Kyle really likes them I decided Cedar Point needed to be on our agenda this summer. And it worked out to go on his birthday! Our friends Lindsey and Troy live in Utah but happened to go to Michigan in August also, so we planned a trip to Ohio with them, Katie and Adam, and Steph and Mitch. We were able to all ride in the same vehicle so it was extra fun. It was our first time leaving Bentlee overnight but she was in good hands with my parents, my brother, and my Grandma Vibber, and we had so much fun that it went by quickly and wasn't as hard as I thought it might be.

After checking into our hotel, we went to dinner at a sport's bar where the guys played darts and the girls chatted. That night we piled into one of the rooms and had a euchre tournament, and like teeny boppers danced to pop songs and threw candy at each other.




The next day we ate breakfast, headed to Cedar Point, rode a few rides, ate lunch, rode a few more, then left, ate,  and ate some some. We topped the day off with ice cream for my man's birthday. Can you say nausea? The ride home wasn't the most fun any of us has ever had. Guess we aren't as young as we thought we were!











No comments:

Post a Comment