Thursday, September 12, 2013

Our Michigan peeps

Did I mention that he's perfect and I love him!?



Bentlee thought Nolan was alright, but it was these two that had her undivided attention for 8 straight days:






And as always, she picked right up where she left off with these two:

Even at midnight when we arrived in Alma and saw Papa for the first time
Not sure why there's a line down this picture, but I love it nonetheless



Jeremy had visited us in Utah the week before, and was attached to him after about 30 seconds. I don't think I have pictures of them in Michigan, but I'm working on his visit next.

Aunt Stephie spoiled Bentlee with cookies and other goodies every chance she got, so naturally she was a favorite as well.


We don't get to spend as much time with Mitch as we do the rest of his family, but we got him for a couple days on this trip. Bentlee might have her first crush....





GG V came to visit us as always. And we played at her house one day which the girls all LOVE. She has fun toys.



While there's really nobody in this world that Bentlee doesn't like, these Michiganders are pretty high on her list!

No comments:

Post a Comment