Thursday, September 12, 2013

Nolan

My goal was to catch up on my bog while I was in Michigan which as you can see did not happen. So here I am, going backwards again.

In August Bentlee and I were able to meet our new nephew/cousin Nolan! He is perfect. The most cuddly, sweet, ADORABLE little baby. I could not get enough of him. I actually liked it when he started fussing (which was rare) so that no matter what I was doing I had an excuse to go pick him up. In fact, he is the first baby to make me totally and officially baby hungry.

Bentlee showed more of a reaction to Nolan that any other baby she's seen in the past. Probably because he's perfect.


Onesies don't lie

Bentlee didn't love to find him in my arms, however. When she did, she always made sure there was room for her as well.


We were able to attend Nolan's baby blessing which I was really excited about. Seriously could he be any cuter??





1 comment:

  1. It's crazy how much he has grown already. But don't worry. He is seriously the cuddliest baby, now there's just more to snuggle! He's saving lots of cuddles for you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete