Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Playing ouside

My childhood memories are awesome. Many of them involve the outdoors, and most of them involve my cousins. We used to "swap kids" just about every weekend and all summer long. We had so much fun together playing in the "treehouse" in our front yard and riding our cars (aka our bikes) around and around and around our driveway, through the make-believe car wash and drive thru. Some of my very fondest memories are of my Grandma and Grandpa Hinton's house on the lake where we would spend countless hours outside. I had so much fun watching Bentlee play with her Nana and Papa and cousins in Michigan. From fishing with papa and watering flowers with Nana, to riding "bikes" (MY old bike) with Skyler and Gracie. It warmed my heart because I know this is just the start of SO many fun times ahead of her.




She even helped Nana water flowers and feed the cat. These pictures are so cute I can hardly stand it.






Looking for Nana


2 comments:

  1. They are sooooo cute!! Snapfish please! :)

    Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on facebook and thought they were so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete