Thursday, September 12, 2013

More Michigan pictures

You didn't really think that was all did you?

At our Hinton get-together we held our annual duck turtle mounting contest. Unfortunately I was busy chasing a 16 month old around the pool so I didn't get pictures, and I might get in trouble by two of my aunts if I post the two videos that were taken. So, I guess this will do.


A Michigan trip wouldn't be complete without lunch with Nana. It's fun, even when she does hog the baby.
Watching as the Prosser's drove away Saturday night :(

It's not often that Bentlee falls asleep in her car seat so it was especially surprising that she did every day in Michigan WHILE facing forward, something she hadn't started doing yet in Utah

I guess we just partied too hard for the babies
Aunt Gail came over one night and hung out with us
She read the girls a funny story on her phone
Bentlee loves Pizza Sams as much as everyone else in town!
At the Wieferich family reunion. Aunt Diane gave in and took her back to the park once mommy got tired of it.
Playing UNO with Jeremy and Gracie

We spent one morning at Grandma and Bernie's, and per Skyler and Gracie's request, asked for pancakes. While we were eating, we received a message from Brianne and Carlee asking if we wanted to meet at Grandma's later that week for pancakes, which of course we did. I think this picture describes how we all feel about Grandma's pancakes...

"Mo!"


I love that in this video Bentlee is reserving the seat for Nana while Gracie's saving it for me. So much love.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for posting the picture of her watching us leave. I think I'm going to cry. I miss her so much!

    ReplyDelete